10509 Dry Creek Way, Louisville, KY 40299
Sold on 5/4/12: $200,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,834 sq ft
- Lot:0.27 acres
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $200,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #22-3481-0099-0000
- Room Count5
- Days on Zillow596
- Garage Size400
- # Stories1.5
- Zillow Home ID73637688
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$218,689||$208K – $230K||-$2,311||$119||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,647/mo||$1.1K – $2K/mo||-$77||$0.90||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 40299 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Jefferson as a whole. Among 40299 homes, this home is valued 17.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 40299 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% greater than in Jefferson, and 75.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40299 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jefferson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40299 home values.
Neighborhood for 10509 Dry Creek Way
Nearby Schools in Jefferson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Carrithers Middle (assigned) PK, 6-8 0.3 mi
- Jeffersontown Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.1 mi
- Jeffersontown High (assigned) PK, 9-12 & ungraded 1.6 mi
- Wheeler Elementary PK-5 0.7 mi
- Tully Elementary PK-5 1.1 mi
- St. Edward School K-8 1.2 mi
- Academy for Individual Excellence PK-12 1.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005