1051 SW 9th Ave, Miami, FL 331305 beds, 5 baths, 2,327 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,327 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 219
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0141380130051
- Zillow Home ID: 43865774
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1051 Sw 9th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Little Havana, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.5% higher than in Miami, and 334.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Little Havana home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Little Havana home values.
- 1021 SW 9th Ave Miami, FL$281K321,924
- 859 SW 11th St Miami, FL$448K642,832
- 851 SW 11th St Miami, FL$280K321,671
- 1091 SW 9th Ave Miami, FL$274K232,095
- 1017 SW 9th Ave Miami, FL$203K421,841
- 933 SW 11th St # J-2 Miami, FL$368K------
- 1015 SW 9th Ave Miami, FL$412K20.5--
- 841 SW 11th St Miami, FL$533K321,693
- 1010 SW 8th Ct Miami, FL$241K421,500
- 1013 SW 9th Ave Miami, FL$326K222,546
- 833 SW 11th St Miami, FL$239K211,671
- 831 SW 11th St Miami, FL$274K321,671
- 831 SW 11th St Miami, FL$470K------
- 1000 SW 8th Ct Miami, FL$187K221,217
- SW 8th Ct Miami, FL$265K321,560
- 1001 SW 9th Ave Miami, FL$199K----1,442
- 1001 SW 9th Ave Miami, FL$210K------
- 821 SW 11th St Miami, FL$277K421,956
- 1070 SW 8th Ave Miami, FL$386K532,448
- 1011 SW 8th Ct Miami, FL$265K321,560
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292