10511 Salisbury St, Riverview, FL 335694 beds, 2 baths, 2,327 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $153,500
- Price/sqft: $66
- Parking: 420 sqft
- 24 Hour Availability, Long Lease Terms Available, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed and Maintained, Recently Remodeled
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,327 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 0768368154
- Zillow Home ID: 45001753
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10511 Salisbury Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33569, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.4% higher than in Riverview, and 347% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33569 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33569 home values.
- 10513 Salisbury St Riverview, FL$171K421,775
- 10608 Foxcrest Way Riverview, FL$191K321,874
- 10601 Foxcrest Way Riverview, FL$186K321,731
- 10515 Salisbury St Riverview, FL$183K422,068
- 10610 Foxcrest Way Riverview, FL$198K422,063
- 10603 Foxcrest Way Riverview, FL$172K231,392
- 10510 Salisbury St Riverview, FL$174K421,775
- 10512 Salisbury St Riverview, FL$148K421,504
- 10605 Foxcrest Way Riverview, FL$173K321,433
- 10612 Foxcrest Way Riverview, FL$165K421,775
- 10508 Salisbury St Riverview, FL$185K321,845
- 10514 Salisbury St Riverview, FL$209K432,102
- 10517 Salisbury St Riverview, FL$178K321,450
- 10506 Salisbury St Riverview, FL$177K421,985
- 10516 Salisbury St Riverview, FL$142K321,450
- 10463 Crestfield Dr Riverview, FL$184K422,097
- 10614 Foxcrest Way Riverview, FL$153K321,516
- 10461 Crestfield Dr Riverview, FL$176K421,775
- 10607 Foxcrest Way Riverview, FL$170K421,775
- 10459 Crestfield Dr Riverview, FL$179K421,729
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!