10512 Capital Peak Way, Peyton, CO 808315 beds, 3 baths, 3,149 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Open to Rent for $1900 month plus DRC fee, home available 21 March 2014.
Beautiful 5BR 3full BA Rancher with open spacious floor plan, 3149 sq. feet, with finished walk out basement built in 2010. Beautiful views from oversized deck! Fully landscaped, sprinkler system, fenced, and pet friendly. Lots of upgrades made to the home to include a TRANE 16 SERE 4.5 ton with hybrid heat pump, extra kitchen cabinets installed, fireplace blower, extra concrete slab, oversized deck, and security system. 3BR/2BA upstairs, 2BR/1BA downstairs, 3 car garage, and great storage space. Never smoked in and no kids. Basically all bedrooms brand new except Master, all rooms but one can fit a king size bed. Appliances stay with home and everything else is negotiable. Whole home is wired for surround sound.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- HOA Fee: $123
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $307,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1372 sqft
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 610 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Recreation center with full gym and after school programs for children.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Composition, Other, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,149 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4230104002
- Zillow Home ID: 109687632
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10512 Capital Peak Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80831, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 90.9% higher than in Elbert, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80831 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elbert.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80831 home values.
- 10502 Capital Peak Way Peyton, CO$289K42.52,121
- 10522 Capital Peak Way Peyton, CO$288K433,013
- 10532 Capital Peak Way Peyton, CO$326K324,400
- 10393 Capital Peak Way # 0 Peyton, CO$245K643,423
- 10482 Capital Peak Way Peyton, CO$377K543,552
- 10542 Capital Peak Way Peyton, CO$322K544,159
- 12408 Mount Bross Pl Peyton, CO$296K533,152
- 12407 Mount Bross Pl Peyton, CO$288K532,764
- 10552 Capital Peak Way Peyton, CO$332K544,458
- 12406 Mount Belford Way Peyton, CO$287K32.51,998
- 12420 Mount Bross Pl Peyton, CO$284K53.53,000
- 12419 Mount Bross Pl Peyton, CO$278K32.52,056
- 12420 Mount Belford Way Peyton, CO$284K63.52,900
- 12420 Mount Belford Way Peyton, CO$278K63.252,932
- 10648 Mount Evans Dr Peyton, CO$303K53.53,290
- 10562 Capital Peak Way Peyton, CO$308K53.53,594
- 12432 Mount Bross Pl Peyton, CO$280K532,954
- 12431 Mount Bross Pl Peyton, CO$283K53.252,963
- 12434 Mount Belford Way Peyton, CO$326K543,872
- 12434 Mount Belford Way Peyton, CO$252K434,037
Nearby Schools in Elbert
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!