- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10514 26th Dr SE, Everett, WA 982083 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,227 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $200
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,227 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00445900005100
- Zillow Home ID: 38495767
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10514 26th Drive Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98208 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 45.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.9% greater than in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98208 home values.
- 10522 26th Dr SE Everett, WA$272K31.51,072
- 10506 26th Dr SE Everett, WA$307K31.51,678
- 10432 26th Dr SE Everett, WA$280K31.51,306
- 10530 26th Dr SE Everett, WA$327K331,720
- 10517 25th Dr SE Everett, WA$293K42.51,848
- 10501 25th Dr SE Everett, WA$318K32.51,816
- 10509 25th Dr SE Everett, WA$309K31.51,768
- 10604 26th Dr SE Everett, WA$281K31.51,332
- 2608 104th Pl SE Everett, WA$345K42.51,996
- 10529 25th Dr SE Everett, WA$298K321,716
- 10515 26th Dr SE Everett, WA$306K31.51,332
- 10507 26th Dr SE Everett, WA$299K31.51,585
- 10425 25th Dr SE Everett, WA$287K31.51,381
- 10523 26th Dr SE Everett, WA$316K32.751,900
- 10433 26th Dr SE Everett, WA$286K31.51,194
- 10531 26th Dr SE Everett, WA$263K321,588
- 2601 106th Pl SE Everett, WA$286K31.51,364
- 10612 26th Dr SE Everett, WA$379K321,784
- 10423 26th Dr SE Everett, WA$271K31.751,504
- 2525 106th Pl SE Everett, WA$307K31.51,708
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!