10514 Chambers Dr, Tampa, FL 336265 beds, 3 baths, 2,555 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Sports Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,555 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 0040414494
- Zillow Home ID: 44858467
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10514 Chambers Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33626, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% higher than in Westchase, and 139% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33626 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westchase.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33626 home values.
- 10518 Chambers Dr Tampa, FL$367K432,427
- 10520 Chambers Dr Tampa, FL$385K332,507
- 10519 Chambers Dr Tampa, FL$396K432,604
- 10517 Chambers Dr Tampa, FL$394K432,591
- 10508 Chambers Dr Tampa, FL$378K532,496
- 10513 Chambers Dr Tampa, FL$354K432,350
- 10515 Chambers Dr Tampa, FL$381K432,592
- 10511 Chambers Dr Tampa, FL$326K422,329
- 10521 Chambers Dr Tampa, FL$378K432,481
- 10522 Chambers Dr Tampa, FL$388K432,621
- 10509 Chambers Dr Tampa, FL$367K432,507
- 10506 Chambers Dr Tampa, FL$374K422,673
- 10507 Chambers Dr Tampa, FL$374K422,390
- 10523 Chambers Dr Tampa, FL$379K532,549
- 12319 Ashville Dr Tampa, FL--------
- 12413 Ashville Dr Tampa, FL$374K422,570
- 10501 Chambers Dr Tampa, FL$365K422,086
- 10524 Chambers Dr Tampa, FL$377K432,478
- 10505 Chambers Dr Tampa, FL$378K432,688
- 10504 Chambers Dr Tampa, FL$377K432,438
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!