10515 118th Ave, Largo, FL 337733 beds, 1 bath, 923 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,380 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $72,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 923 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 103015643140080350
- Zillow Home ID: 47043136
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10515 118th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33773 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 329.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 652.9% greater than in Pinellas, and 855.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33773 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pinellas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33773 home values.
- 10525 118th Ave Largo, FL$73K21665
- 10505 118th Ave Largo, FL$112K31900
- 10524 118th Ter Largo, FL$80K--1671
- 10514 118th Ter Largo, FL$69K--11,007
- 10535 118th Ave Largo, FL$50K--1695
- 10495 118th Ave Largo, FL$56K--1.5855
- 10504 118th Ter Largo, FL$73K--1585
- 10510 118th Ave Largo, FL$83K31704
- 10534 118th Ter Largo, FL$111K211,301
- 10520 118th Ave Largo, FL$61K--2825
- 10500 118th Ave Largo, FL$73K--1.5594
- 10493 118th Ave Largo, FL$87K--21,198
- 10490 118th Ter Largo, FL$84K--1671
- 10545 118th Ave Largo, FL$90K--2725
- 10530 118th Ave Largo, FL$77K--1627
- 10478 118th Ave Largo, FL$83K22849
- 10554 118th Ter Largo, FL$72K21671
- 10503 117th Dr Largo, FL$64K--1813
- 10513 117th Dr Largo, FL$55K21771
- 10540 118th Ave Largo, FL$67K--1982
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.