A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1980
- Views: 1,770 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $220,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $214
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ Short Sale, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Cats/Dogs \ No Restrictions, Co-op (y/n) \ N, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Types \ Common Garage, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Tile, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 30, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Unit Features \ Master Bath, Unit Features \ Walk-in Closet, Utility room location \ M
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,028 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2115609953
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $255-362K.
Market guideZillow predicts Hidden Valley home values will rise 10.4% next year, compared to a 8.6% increase for Bellevue as a whole. Among Hidden Valley homes, this home is valued 54.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 45.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hidden Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 122.2% higher than in Bellevue, and 71.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hidden Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hidden Valley home values.
Nearby Schools in Bellevue
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.