1052 Kuekue St, Honolulu, HI 968254 beds, 3 baths, 3,081 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,339 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,475,000
- Price/sqft: $479
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,081 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1391080550000
- Zillow Home ID: 63022560
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1052 Kuekue Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hawaii Kai market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.2% less than in Honolulu, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hawaii Kai home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hawaii Kai home values.
- 1058 Kuekue St Honolulu, HI$1.43M423,081
- 1046 Kuekue St Honolulu, HI$1.28M52.52,495
- 1021 Hilala St Honolulu, HI$1.34M42.52,495
- 1064 Kuekue St Honolulu, HI$1.36M332,754
- 1042 Kuekue St Honolulu, HI$1.3M533,081
- 1003 Kuekue St Honolulu, HI--------
- 1009 Hilala St Honolulu, HI$1.32M422,969
- 1027 Hilala St Honolulu, HI$1.41M32.52,754
- 1049 Kuekue St Honolulu, HI$1.56M532,772
- 1053 Kuekue St Honolulu, HI$1.27M52.52,181
- 1057 Kuekue St Honolulu, HI$1.23M532,362
- 1045 Kuekue St Honolulu, HI$1.55M432,808
- 1070 Kuekue St Honolulu, HI$1.31M32.52,740
- 1038 Kuekue St Honolulu, HI$1.27M432,580
- 1061 Kuekue St Honolulu, HI$1.32M43.52,754
- 1031 Hilala St Honolulu, HI$1.35M42.53,087
- 1041 Kuekue St Honolulu, HI$1.19M52.52,181
- 1007 Hilala St Honolulu, HI$1.64M42.53,081
- 1067 Kuekue St Honolulu, HI$1.67M42.53,081
- 1074 Kuekue St Honolulu, HI$1.22M52.52,181
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.