10523 Fox Squirrel Ln, Jacksonville, FL 322573 beds, 2 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $133,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stone, Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 182
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 1556754050
- Zillow Home ID: 44565768
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10523 Fox Squirrel Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mandarin Station - Losco market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 75.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 134.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Mandarin Station - Losco home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mandarin Station - Losco home values.
- 10531 Fox Squirrel Ln Jacksonville, FL$144K321,383
- 10539 Fox Squirrel Ln Jacksonville, FL$152K321,296
- Hood Rd Jacksonville, FL--------
- 10470 Ilah Rd Jacksonville, FL$436K433,475
- 10520 Fox Squirrel Ln Jacksonville, FL$127K321,610
- 10528 Fox Squirrel Ln Jacksonville, FL$168K321,484
- 10547 Fox Squirrel Ln Jacksonville, FL$251K433,092
- 10536 Fox Squirrel Ln Jacksonville, FL$166K321,418
- 10450 Ilah Rd Jacksonville, FL$263K532,661
- 4571 Hood Rd Jacksonville, FL--311,292
- 10544 Fox Squirrel Ln Jacksonville, FL$171K321,882
- 10555 Fox Squirrel Ln Jacksonville, FL$158K321,433
- Oxford Lakes Dr Jacksonville, FL--------
- 10396 Ilah Rd Jacksonville, FL$383K321,846
- 4534 Hood Rd Jacksonville, FL$1.06M54.55,034
- 10566 Fox Squirrel Ln Jacksonville, FL$158K321,332
- 10467 Ilah Rd Jacksonville, FL--42.52,664
- 10563 Fox Squirrel Ct Jacksonville, FL$151K321,453
- 10455 Ilah Rd Jacksonville, FL$101K21788
- 10624 Fox Squirrel Ln Jacksonville, FL$159K321,395
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!