- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10526 White Oak Dr, Riverside, CA 925053 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,222 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 483 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,222 sqft
- Parcel #: 138070015
- Zillow Home ID: 17796864
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10526 White Oak Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In La Sierra, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8% greater than in Riverside, and 40.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Sierra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Sierra home values.
- 10528 White Oak Dr Riverside, CA$164K321,128
- 10524 White Oak Dr Riverside, CA$162K31.51,222
- 10522 White Oak Dr Riverside, CA$170K31.51,128
- 10520 White Oak Dr Riverside, CA$171K31.51,128
- 3613 Nye Ave UNIT 3 Riverside, CA$142K22873
- 3613 Nye Ave UNIT 4 Riverside, CA$143K22892
- 3613 Nye Ave UNIT 5 Riverside, CA$145K22873
- 3613 Nye Ave UNIT 2 Riverside, CA$138K22892
- 3613 Nye Ave UNIT 6 Riverside, CA$145K22892
- 3613 Nye Ave UNIT 1 Riverside, CA$139K22873
- 10550 White Oak Dr Riverside, CA$149K21.51,074
- 10548 White Oak Dr Riverside, CA$164K31.51,222
- 10546 White Oak Dr Riverside, CA$205K31.51,222
- 10544 White Oak Dr Riverside, CA$161K31.51,222
- 3613 Nye Ave UNIT 7 Riverside, CA$135K22892
- 10542 White Oak Dr Riverside, CA$160K31.51,222
- 10600 White Oak Dr Riverside, CA$147K21.51,074
- 3613 Nye Ave UNIT 8 Riverside, CA$139K22873
- 10580 White Oak Dr Riverside, CA$127K21.51,069
Nearby Schools in Riverside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292