- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,106 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $185
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2000 for $209,700
- Price/sqft: $121
- MLS #: 771743
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 374 sqft
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Utilities \ Water - Public, Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Status \ Active, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Approx Parcel Size \ Less than 1\4 Acre, Interior Amenities \ Ceiling 8+ Ft., Common\ClubAmenities \ Club Facilities, Association Fee \ Y, Stories \ 2 Stories, Assoc Fee Freq \ Quarterly
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,611 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 1677597345
- Zillow Home ID: 55119427
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $240-346K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32256 home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among 32256 homes, this home is 114.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32256, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.6% less than in Jacksonville, and 137.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32256 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32256 home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.