10529 Ashfield St# 8D, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
Sold on 2/12/13: $222,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Townhouse:1,576 sq ft
- Lot:0.39 acres
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $222,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Jetted Tub
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional FeaturesCable-ready, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow395
- Elementary SchoolCopper Mesa
- Garage Size446
- High SchoolMountain Vista
- LaundryIn Unit, Shared
- Middle SchoolMountain Ridge
- Parcel #0452022
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- School DistrictDouglas RE-1
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID63390900
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$268,313||$236K – $311K||+$19,103||$170||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,714/mo||$1.1K – $2K/mo||-$9||$1.09||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 80126 home values will rise 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Highlands Ranch as a whole. Among 80126 homes, this home is valued 21.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80126 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.3% greater than in Highlands Ranch, and 35.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80126 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highlands Ranch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80126 home values.
Neighborhood for 10529 Ashfield Street # 8D
Nearby Schools in Highlands Ranch
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005