1053 Queen St, Pottstown, PA 194643 beds, 1 bath, 1,471 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 123 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 1987 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: 6359919
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 396 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,471 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 160024012002
- Zillow Home ID: 9880098
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1053 Queen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.4% less than in Pottstown, and 94.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 19464 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pottstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19464 home values.
- 1055 Queen St Pottstown, PA$144K41.51,583
- 1051 Queen St Pottstown, PA$94K311,459
- 1057 Queen St Pottstown, PA$101K311,388
- 1049 Queen St Pottstown, PA$95K31.51,459
- 1059 Queen St Pottstown, PA$124K311,471
- 1047 Queen St Pottstown, PA$72K311,459
- 1065 Queen St Pottstown, PA$111K31.51,647
- 1045 Queen St Pottstown, PA$95K311,459
- 1067 Queen St Pottstown, PA$105K411,421
- 1043 Queen St Pottstown, PA$215K532,188
- 15 S Price St Pottstown, PA$104K21998
- 1036 E High St Pottstown, PA$138K311,666
- 1039 Queen St Pottstown, PA$91K21.51,300
- 1028 E High St Pottstown, PA$297K532,536
- 1062 Queen St Pottstown, PA$103K411,539
- 1050 Queen St Pottstown, PA$128K31.51,644
- 1064 Queen St Pottstown, PA$110K111,200
- 1066 Queen St Pottstown, PA$92K411,539
- 1048 Queen St Pottstown, PA$146K321,599
- 1068 Queen St Pottstown, PA$100K311,543
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292