10531 NE Holladay St, Portland, OR 972203 beds, 1 bath, 1,058 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2013 for $133,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Exterior material: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,058 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Parcel #: R215007
- Zillow Home ID: 53909842
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10531 Ne Holladay Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hazelwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% higher than in Portland, and 54.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hazelwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hazelwood home values.
- 10523 NE Holladay St Portland, OR$237K--2.51,768
- 10533 NE Holladay St Portland, OR$221K211,348
- 10431 NE Holladay St Portland, OR$199K411,482
- 1023 NE 106th Ave Portland, OR$165K211,006
- 10510 NE Holladay St Portland, OR$223K32922
- 1035 NE 106th Ave Portland, OR$198K321,338
- 10539 NE Holladay St Portland, OR$174K--21,386
- 1028 NE 104th Ave Portland, OR$229K321,110
- 10428 NE Holladay St Portland, OR$259K52.51,563
- 10580 NE Holladay St Portland, OR$189K211,083
- 10543 NE Holladay St Portland, OR$177K321,500
- 1040 NE 104th Ave Portland, OR$116K--11,041
- 1041 NE 106th Ave Portland, OR$202K321,385
- 1016 NE 104th Ave Portland, OR$263K21.51,924
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292