10532 90th St, Jamaica, NY 114172 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,300 sqft
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $487,600
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: 091540022
- Zillow Home ID: 32114783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10532 90th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ozone Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1350% greater than in New York, and 56.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ozone Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ozone Park home values.
- 10536 90th St Jamaica, NY$398K----1,120
- 10530 90th St Jamaica, NY$472K----2,000
- 10538 90th St Jamaica, NY$432K----1,120
- 10528 90th St Jamaica, NY$473K----2,000
- 10540 90th St Ozone Park, NY$472K211,120
- 10526 90th St Jamaica, NY$483K----2,000
- 10542 90th St Jamaica, NY$393K----1,120
- 10522 90th St Jamaica, NY$624K----2,000
- 10544 90th St Jamaica, NY$374K311,120
- 10520 90th St Jamaica, NY$497K----2,000
- 10541 89th St Jamaica, NY$464K----1,512
- 10543 89th St Jamaica, NY$353K----1,512
- 10539 89th St Jamaica, NY$408K----1,512
- 10545 89th St Jamaica, NY$459K----1,512
- 10546 90th St Jamaica, NY$389K----1,120
- 10537 89th St Jamaica, NY$486K----1,512
- 10518 90th St Jamaica, NY$440K----1,800
- 10535 89th St Jamaica, NY$406K----1,512
- 10547 89th St Jamaica, NY$393K----1,512
- 10549 89th St Jamaica, NY$487K----1,512
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005