- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
10536 Stable Ln, Littleton, CO 801254 beds, 4 baths, 5,304 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $490,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 728 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Bonus family room upstairs, spiral staircase in entry, built in desk in kitchen, double oven
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 5,304 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0453400
- Zillow Home ID: 82023797
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10536 Stable Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80125 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.2% greater than in Roxborough Park, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80125 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roxborough Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80125 home values.
- 10544 Stable Ln Littleton, CO$451K443,000
- 10537 Pony Cart Pl Littleton, CO$420K222,172
- 10547 Pony Cart Pl Littleton, CO$440K332,577
- 10535 Stable Ln Littleton, CO$415K332,536
- 8274 Dressage Rd Littleton, CO$507K443,670
- 10552 Stable Ln Littleton, CO$448K443,118
- 8262 Dressage Rd Littleton, CO$412K332,584
- 10543 Stable Ln Littleton, CO$445K324,296
- 8248 Dressage Rd Littleton, CO$448K333,527
- 10557 Pony Cart Pl Littleton, CO$501K443,664
- 8294 Dressage Rd Littleton, CO$414K222,172
- 10551 Stable Ln Littleton, CO$419K432,783
- 8232 Dressage Rd Littleton, CO$514K53.55,304
- 10560 Stable Ln Littleton, CO$526K232,614
- 8311 Hackamore Rd Littleton, CO$441K332,550
- 8306 Dressage Rd Littleton, CO$405K332,407
- 8319 Hackamore Rd Littleton, CO$413K322,189
- 10538 Pony Cart Pl Littleton, CO$414K222,189
- 8218 Dressage Rd Littleton, CO$419K432,815
- 10550 Pony Cart Pl Littleton, CO$418K332,551
Nearby Schools in Roxborough Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!