1054 San Miguel Canyon Rd, Royal Oaks, CA 950765 beds, 2 baths, 2,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show,Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed,Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present,Additional Rooms \ Guest House,Additional Rooms \ Guest Quarters,Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment,Additional Rooms \ Storage,Additional Rooms \ Workshop,Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat,Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+,Building Type \ Detached,Cooling \ None,Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen,Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room,Exterior \ Siding - Metal,Exterior \ Wood,Family Room \ Separate Family Room,Fireplaces \ Family Room,Fireplaces \ Wood Stove,Fireplaces \ Yes,Flooring \ Carpet - Area,Flooring \ Laminate,Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum,Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter,Foundation \ Other,Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking,Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking,Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking,Garage Parking Features \ Uncovered Parking,Heating \ Electric,Heating \ Gas - Propane,Horse Property \ Yes,Horse Property Description \ Arena,Horse Property Description \ Fenced,Horse Property Description \ Pasture,Horse Property Description \ Riding Trails,Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet,Kitchen \ Dishwasher,Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet,Laundry \ In Laundry Room,Listing Class \ Residential,Listing Service \ Full Service,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell,Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Acres,Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Acres,Pool \ Pool - No,Roof \ Composition,Roof \ Tar and Gravel,Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump,Structure SqFt Source \ Seller,Style \ Ranch,Subclass \ Single Family Home,View \ Local/Neighborhood,View \ Mountains,Water \ Private/Mutual,Water \ Well - Domestic,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,152 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2146985069
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1054 San Miguel Canyon Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95076, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% greater than in Watsonville, and 40.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95076 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Watsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95076 home values.
- 1084 San Miguel Canyon Rd APT G Watsonville, CA$324K321,560
- 1084 San Miguel Canyon Rd APT A Watsonville, CA$322K421,152
- 1092 San Miguel Canyon Rd Royal Oaks, CA$360K311,290
- 1060 San Miguel Canyon Rd Royal Oaks, CA$580K432,531
- 1122 San Miguel Canyon Rd # A Royal Oaks, CA$380K------
- 1033 Corto San Miguel Royal Oaks, CA$345K22988
- 1051 San Miguel Canyon Rd Watsonville, CA$842K1592,671
- 16207 Apricot Ln Royal Oaks, CA$345K321,212
- 1127 San Miguel Canyon Rd Royal Oaks, CA$380K321,435
- 788 Hall Rd Royal Oaks, CA$403K22--
- 16215 Apricot Ln Royal Oaks, CA$659K532,909
- 16210 Apricot Ln Royal Oaks, CA$369K321,414
- 995 San Miguel Canyon Rd Royal Oaks, CA$340K311,317
- 16223 Apricot Ln Royal Oaks, CA$940K432,496
- 16220 Apricot Ln Royal Oaks, CA$393K321,400
- 772 Hall Rd Royal Oaks, CA$660K633,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.