- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 67 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,570 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Access Type - Road, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Backs to Golf Course, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Cable, Features \ Center Island, Features \ Central, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ Concrete Block, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Full, Features \ Garage, Features \ Gas, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Laminate, Features \ Level, Features \ Linoleum, Features \ Microwave, Features \ New Construction, Features \ Porch, Features \ Public, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Security System, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,947 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2111696285
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $205-310K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19962 home values will increase 9.4% next year, compared to a 7.8% rise for Magnolia as a whole. Among 19962 homes, this home is 96.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19962, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% higher than in Magnolia, and 40% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19962 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Magnolia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19962 home values.
|1070 W Birdie Ln Magnolia, DE||$322K||4||2||3,578|
|1082 W Birdie Ln Magnolia, DE||$320K||4||3.5||3,217|
|1027 W Birdie Ln Magnolia, DE||$285K||4||2.5||2,694|
|1039 W Birdie Ln Magnolia, DE||$260K||4||2.5||2,332|
|1126 W Birdie Ln Magnolia, DE||$231K||4||3||--|
|970 W Birdie Ln Magnolia, DE||$330K||4||3||3,206|
|1139 W Birdie Ln Magnolia, DE||$293K||4||2||2,919|
|1139 W Birdie Ln Magnolia, DE||$294K||4||2.5||2,919|
|1139 W Birdie Ln Magnolia, DE||--||--||--||--|
|1086 Ponderosa Dr Magnolia, DE||$213K||3||3||1,631|
|1153 W Birdie Ln Magnolia, DE||$295K||4||2||2,968|
|956 W Birdie Ln Magnolia, DE||$316K||4||4.5||3,105|
|1169 W Birdie Ln Magnolia, DE||$316K||5||3||3,964|
|940 W Birdie Ln Magnolia, DE||$332K||5||4||3,870|
|940 W Birdie Ln Magnolia, DE||$331K||5||4||3,870|
|4965 S State St Magnolia, DE||$149K||3||2||1,208|
|1032 Ponderosa Dr Magnolia, DE||--||4||3||2,314|
|926 W Birdie Ln Magnolia, DE||$313K||5||3.5||3,236|
|1183 W Birdie Ln Magnolia, DE||$278K||4||2.5||2,662|
|1113 Ponderosa Dr Magnolia, DE||$260K||4||2.5||2,110|
Nearby Schools in Magnolia
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org