10544 Midvale Ave N UNIT C, Seattle, WA 981333 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,312 sqft
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $300,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 180 sqft
- Partial basement, 850 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Parcel #: 6300000425
- Zillow Home ID: 48988952
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10544 Midvale Avenue N UNIT C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Haller Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.2% higher than in Seattle, and 1.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Haller Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haller Lake home values.
- 10544 Midvale Ave N UNIT B Seattle, WA$330K331,770
- 10544 Midvale Ave N UNIT A Seattle, WA$414K22.251,270
- 10546 Midvale Ave N UNIT C Seattle, WA$363K22.51,520
- 10540 Midvale Ave N Seattle, WA$500K321,400
- 10546 Midvale Ave N UNIT A Seattle, WA$309K32.51,600
- 10532 Midvale Ave N APT 102 Seattle, WA$204K11800
- 10556 Midvale Ave N APT 301 Seattle, WA$154K21.5770
- 10556 Midvale Ave N APT 101 Seattle, WA$147K11700
- 10556 Midvale Ave N APT 201 Seattle, WA$157K21.5770
- 10556 Midvale Ave N APT 302 Seattle, WA$155K21.5770
- 10556 Midvale Ave N APT 102 Seattle, WA$151K11552
- 10556 Midvale Ave N APT 202 Seattle, WA$152K21.5770
- 10556 Midvale Ave N Seattle, WA$238K11700
- 10558 Midvale Ave N Seattle, WA$447K332,960
- 10555 Midvale Ave N APT 4 Seattle, WA$228K11500
- 10528 Midvale Ave N Seattle, WA$1.28M----7,292
- 10528 Midvale Ave N APT 103 Seattle, WA$145K11663
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292