1055 Berne St SE, Atlanta, GA 303163 beds, 4 baths, 1,618 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,751 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $256,500
- Price/sqft: $159
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,618 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 14 00110002045
- Zillow Home ID: 35832429
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1055 Berne St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ormewood Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 56.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.2% less than in Atlanta, and 149.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ormewood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ormewood Park home values.
- 1049 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$431K32.51,732
- 1059 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$188K221,268
- 1065 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$212K221,268
- 1065 Berne St SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$132K22--
- 1065 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$156K22--
- 1045 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$198K21831
- 1039 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$407K212,252
- 1039 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$253K21940
- 1069 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$162K311,557
- 1054 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA$426K32.52,226
- 1050 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA$407K32.52,169
- 1060 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA$411K332,136
- 1056 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$201K211,073
- 1064 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA$402K32.52,097
- 1075 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$215K211,156
- 1046 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$293K211,144
- 1070 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA$500K32.52,518
- 1070 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$248K211,218
- 1081 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$395K321,965
- 1074 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA$404K32.52,178
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!