1055 Berne St SE, Atlanta, GA 30316
Sold on 8/12/13: $256,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:1,618 sq ft
- Lot:8,751 sqft
- Year Built:1945
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $256,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
Fantastic, walkable neighborhood near EAV, Grant Park and more. Quiet, established and intown.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow207
- High SchoolMaynard H. Jackson, Jr.
- Last Remodel Year1985
- Middle SchoolKing
- Neighborhood NameOrmewood Park
- Parcel #14 00110002045
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count7
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeBungalow
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID35832429
- Elementary SchoolParkside
- Exterior MaterialWood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$246,434||$190K – $281K||-$50||$152||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,681/mo||$1.2K – $2.5K/mo||+$68||$1.04||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Ormewood Park home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 6.4% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among Ormewood Park homes, this home is valued 10.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ormewood Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8% lower than in Atlanta, and 111.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ormewood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ormewood Park home values.
Neighborhood for 1055 Berne St Se
- 1049 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$399K32.51,732
- 1065 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$318K22.01,268
- 1065 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$233K22.01,268
- 1065 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$224K22.0--
- 1065 Berne St SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$146K22.0--
- 1045 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$142K21.0831
- 1039 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA--------
- 1039 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$205K21.0940
- 1069 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$224K31.01,557
- 1054 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA$405K32.52,226
- 1050 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA$394K32.52,169
- 1060 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA$396K33.02,136
- 1056 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$178K21.01,073
- 1064 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA$381K32.52,097
- 1075 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$220K21.01,156
- 1046 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$253K21.01,144
- 1070 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA$453K32.52,518
- 1070 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$242K21.01,218
- 1081 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA$353K32.01,965
- 1074 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA$382K33.02,178
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005