1055 Cutler St, Schenectady, NY 123032 beds, 1 bath, 684 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,785 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $3,000
- Price/sqft: $4
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 684 sqft
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 42150004906200020410000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32471504
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1055 Cutler Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12303, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.9% less than in Schenectady, and 32.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12303 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Schenectady.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12303 home values.
- 1059 Cutler St Schenectady, NY$77K621,914
- 1051 Cutler St Schenectady, NY$80K622,350
- 1063 Cutler St Schenectady, NY$79K622,364
- 1067 Cutler St Schenectady, NY$47K21.51,175
- 1071 Cutler St # 73 Schenectady, NY$67K421,480
- 1064 Cutler St # 66 Schenectady, NY$49K41.51,087
- 1075 Cutler St Schenectady, NY$59K211,302
- 1041 Cutler St Schenectady, NY$76K221,306
- 1079 Cutler St Schenectady, NY$60K521,538
- 1080 Cutler St # 82 Schenectady, NY$90K421,440
- 1045 Cutler St Schenectady, NY--------
- 1046 Congress St Schenectady, NY$75K622,536
- 1037 Cutler St Schenectady, NY$74K622,000
- 1062 Congress St Schenectady, NY$99K41.51,768
- 1048 Cutler St # 50 Schenectady, NY$160K833,200
- 1042 Congress St Schenectady, NY$77K422,016
- 1083 Cutler St Schenectady, NY$113K622,035
- 1038 Congress St Schenectady, NY$75K521,340
- 1060 Cutler St Schenectady, NY$52K21.51,386
- 1064 Congress St Schenectady, NY$62K421,656
Nearby Schools in Schenectady
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292