A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,130 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- HOA Fee: $350
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $127,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $110
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Children's Playgrnd, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Other, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Assigned Parking, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 14186210
- Zillow Home ID: 7677374
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $118-143K.
Market guideZillow predicts Buckhorn home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for Mesa as a whole. Among Buckhorn homes, this home is valued 27.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Buckhorn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.8% higher than in Mesa, and 153.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Buckhorn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Buckhorn home values.
|1055 N Recker Rd UNIT 1206 Mesa, AZ||$122K||3||2||1,160|
|1055 N Recker Rd UNIT 1208 Mesa, AZ||$126K||--||2.5||1,160|
|1055 N Recker Rd UNIT 1210 Mesa, AZ||$130K||--||2.5||1,317|
|1055 N Recker Rd UNIT 1205 Mesa, AZ||$125K||3||2||1,160|
|1055 N Recker Rd UNIT 1209 Mesa, AZ||$128K||3||2||1,317|
|1055 N Recker Rd UNIT 1211 Mesa, AZ||$130K||--||2.5||1,317|
|1055 N Recker Rd UNIT 1203 Mesa, AZ||$137K||3||2||1,550|
|1055 N Recker Rd UNIT 1212 Mesa, AZ||$130K||--||2.5||1,317|
|1055 N Recker Rd UNIT 1204 Mesa, AZ||$130K||3||2||1,317|
|1055 N Recker Rd UNIT 1202 Mesa, AZ||$131K||--||2.5||1,317|
|1055 N Recker Rd UNIT 1201 Mesa, AZ||$128K||3||2||1,317|
|1055 N Recker Rd UNIT 1213 Mesa, AZ||$123K||3||2||1,160|
|1055 N Recker Rd UNIT 1214 Mesa, AZ||$123K||--||2.5||1,160|
|1055 N Recker Rd UNIT 1216 Mesa, AZ||$123K||3||2||1,160|
|6335 E Brown Rd UNIT 1177 Mesa, AZ||$145K||--||2.5||1,439|
|1055 N Recker Rd UNIT 1200 Mesa, AZ||$124K||--||2.5||1,160|
|1055 N Recker Rd UNIT 1199 Mesa, AZ||$125K||3||2||1,160|
|1055 N Recker Rd UNIT 1215 Mesa, AZ||$123K||--||2.5||1,160|
|6335 E Brown Rd UNIT 1176 Mesa, AZ||$136K||3||2||1,205|
|6335 E Brown Rd UNIT 1178 Mesa, AZ||$136K||3||2||1,325|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!