10553 Camarillo St, Toluca Lake, CA 916022 beds, 1 bath, 2,006 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $692,500
- Price/sqft: $345
- two address at property, two different two bed appartments
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,006 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 2420004006
- Zillow Home ID: 20041988
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10553 Camarillo Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Toluca Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.4% less than in Los Angeles, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Toluca Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Toluca Lake home values.
- 10559 Camarillo St Toluca Lake, CA$731K321,859
- 10541 Camarillo St Toluca Lake, CA$1.12M221,988
- 4810 Cahuenga Blvd North Hollywood, CA$713K211,668
- 10558 Camarillo St Toluca Lake, CA$1.18M432,799
- 4822 Cahuenga Blvd North Hollywood, CA$369K21900
- 10544 Camarillo St Toluca Lake, CA$898K332,356
- 10525 Camarillo St Toluca Lake, CA$1.56M433,808
- 4826 Cahuenga Blvd North Hollywood, CA$413K21950
- 10603 Camarillo St North Hollywood, CA$770K211,050
- 4744 Cahuenga Blvd Toluca Lake, CA$1.74M434,039
- 10520 Camarillo St Toluca Lake, CA$1.46M433,468
- 10607 Camarillo St North Hollywood, CA$758K422,051
- 10515 Camarillo St Toluca Lake, CA$1.24M423,100
- 4819 Cahuenga Blvd North Hollywood, CA$761K421,916
- 10516 La Maida St North Hollywood, CA$904K432,438
- 4827 Cahuenga Blvd North Hollywood, CA$747K421,890
- 10514 Camarillo St Toluca Lake, CA$2.48M465,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!