This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- 1335 Square feet, open floor plan
- wood laminte in living area, tile in kitchen and bathrooms, & carpet in bedrooms
- 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, with an office nook space
- Large private masterbedroom with full bath and walk-in closet on 3rd floor
- Secondary private bedroom with its own full bathroom on 1st floor
- Equipped with washer and dryer
- Two car garage with plenty of storage
- Lovely kitchen with granite counter tops
- Painted in warm earth tones
- Community pool, jacuzzi, and barbecue
- Public tennis courts a few blocks away
- Excellent Poway Unified School District
- Safe trails for outdoor running
- Walking distance to Ralphs, Jimbos, Karl Strauss, CVS and much more
This is available January 1st and requires a 1 year lease agreement. Cable, sdge, & water not included, $1,500 deposit upon signing. Prefer no pets.
Please contact Rana at 619.980.1643 or email a reply for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,306 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $404,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 1,335 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6786371010
- Zillow Home ID: 63660969
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $398-475K.
Market guideZillow predicts 92127 home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.5% increase for San Diego as a whole. Among 92127 homes, this home is valued 36.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92127, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% lower than in San Diego, and 70.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92127 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92127 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (131)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 10555 Debreceni Way|
Nearby Schools in San Diego
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.