1056 N Mill St APT 110, Naperville, IL 605631 bed, 1 bath, 724 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1979
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $49,500
- Price/sqft: $68
- Ceiling Fan
- Security System
- 2nd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 31-40 Years, Air Conditioning \ 1 (Window/Wall Unit), Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Gas, Assessment Includes \ Heat, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Parking, Assessment Includes \ Pool, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Assessment Includes \ Security System, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Assessment Includes \ Water, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Down Payment Resource \ No, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Exposure \ N (North), Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Property Features \ Porch, Exterior Property Features \ Storms/Screens, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Heat/Fuel \ Baseboard, Heat/Fuel \ Hot Water/Steam, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Management \ Manager On-site, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ None, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ None, Parking \ Unassigned, Parking \ Visitor Parking, Parking On-Site \ Yes, Parking Type \ Space/s, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ N, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Pending, Type of House \ Condo, Water \ Lake Michigan, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 35
- Floor size: 724 sqft
- Parcel #: 0712426252
- Zillow Home ID: 4505914
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1056 N Mill Street APT 110
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60563 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.3% greater than in Naperville, and 400% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60563 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60563 home values.
- Apt 310$84K221,080
- Apt 101$72K11760
- # 3-102--------
- Apt 103$74K11791
- Apt 104$81K21.51,060
- Apt 105$100K221,036
- Apt 106$81K21.51,060
- Apt 107$76K11760
- Apt 109$98K11791
- Apt 111$100K221,036
- Apt 112$99K21.51,060
- Apt 201$72K11798
- Apt 202$72K11708
- Apt 203$73K11796
- Apt 204$82K21.51,080
- Apt 205$102K221,069
- Apt 206$82K21.51,080
- Apt 207$73K11798
- Apt 208$72K11708
- Apt 209$73K11800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!