- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- 54 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,742 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $425,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $192
- MLS #: 15206033
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 132 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- PriceType \ List Price, PropertyCategory \ RESIDENTIAL, ViewYN \ Yes, View \ RIVER, SewerDescription \ PUBLIC, WaterDescription \ PUBLIC, ExteriorFeatures \ YARD, ExteriorFeatures \ FENCED, GarageType \ OVRSIZE, FuelDescription \ GAS, HotWaterDescription \ GAS, LotDescription \ SLOPED, InteriorFeatures \ GRANITE, KitchenAppliances \ GRANITE, Area \ Lake Oswego, BasementFoundation \ Crawlspace, InteriorFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, ExteriorFeatures \ Gas Hookup, InteriorFeatures \ Garage Door Opener, KitchenAppliances \ Disposal, KitchenAppliances \ Gas Appliances, Style \ Custom Style, ExteriorFeatures \ Tool Shed, KitchenAppliances \ Cook Island, YearBuiltDescription \ Remodeled, LivingRoomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, LotSize \ 10, LotSize \ 000 to 14, InteriorFeatures \ Built-in Vacuum, FamilyRoomFeatures \ Great Room, InteriorFeatures \ Air Cleaner, View \ Seasonal, KitchenAppliances \ Wine Cooler, AllRoomFeatures \ French Doors, AllRoomFeatures \ Suite, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Suite, OfferInstructions \ CALL-LA, PhotosExistYN \ Yes, SellerDisclosure \ Disclosure, Terms \ Cash, Parking \ Driveway, MasterBedroomLevel \ U, AllRoomFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AllRoomFeatures \ Cook Island, AllRoomFeatures \ Great Room, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Cook Island, AllRoomFeatures \ Granite, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Granite, AllRoomFeatures \ Closet Organizer, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Closet Organizer, IDXYN \ Yes, ListingStatus \ Pending, Levels \ 2, LotSize \ 999 SqFt, Possession \ At Closing
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,219 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 00752545
- Zillow Home ID: 48267517
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $395-520K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 97068 home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.2% increase for West Linn as a whole. Among 97068 homes, this home is 7.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97068, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for West Linn, and 65.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97068 home values.
|1042 Snidow Dr West Linn, OR||$414K||3||2||2,117|
|1078 Snidow Dr West Linn, OR||$381K||3||2.5||1,504|
|1055 Snidow Dr West Linn, OR||$513K||4||3||3,000|
|1043 Snidow Dr West Linn, OR||$502K||3||2.5||2,564|
|1065 Snidow Dr West Linn, OR||$665K||3||2.5||3,737|
|1030 Snidow Dr West Linn, OR||$482K||4||3||2,934|
|1590 Ostman Rd West Linn, OR||$471K||3||2.5||2,574|
|1031 Snidow Dr West Linn, OR||$470K||3||2.5||2,093|
|1109 Willamette Falls Dr West Linn, OR||$296K||3||2.5||924|
|1020 Snidow Dr West Linn, OR||$327K||3||1||1,708|
|1027 Snidow Dr West Linn, OR||$643K||3||3||3,553|
|1770 Ostman Rd West Linn, OR||$328K||3||1||1,428|
|1500 Ostman Rd West Linn, OR||$603K||3||2.5||3,538|
|1735 Ostman Rd West Linn, OR||$317K||3||3||1,436|
|25145 Rancho Lobo Ct West Linn, OR||$453K||5||2.5||2,589|
|1125 Willamette Falls Dr West Linn, OR||$411K||4||2.5||2,496|
|1007 Snidow Dr West Linn, OR||$260K||1||1||630|
|1009 Snidow Dr West Linn, OR||$339K||3||2||1,822|
|965 Rancho Lobo Ln West Linn, OR||$485K||4||2.5||2,404|
|1745 Ostman Rd West Linn, OR||$335K||3||2.5||1,820|
Nearby Schools in West Linn
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.