10566 Creston Dr, Los Altos, CA 940244 beds, 2 baths, 2,166 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $156,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 430 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Refrigerator, Oven, Cooktop Range, Hardwood Floors Throughout, Double-Pane Windows, Deck in Backyard, Pool Spa, Creek in Backyard, Gardener Pool Maintenance Included
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,166 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 184
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 32612066
- Zillow Home ID: 19625387
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10566 Creston Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94024, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38% higher than in Santa Clara, and 14.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94024 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94024 home values.
- 10570 Creston Dr Los Altos, CA$1.64M32.52,029
- 10562 Creston Dr Los Altos, CA$2.57M533,209
- 10574 Creston Dr Los Altos, CA$1.61M322,008
- 10558 Creston Dr Los Altos, CA$1.76M322,148
- 10563 Creston Dr Los Altos, CA$1.69M42.51,922
- 10578 Creston Dr Los Altos, CA$2.13M532,577
- 10569 Creston Dr Los Altos, CA$1.46M311,406
- 10557 Creston Dr Los Altos, CA$1.67M42.51,948
- 10554 Creston Dr Los Altos, CA$1.64M321,681
- 22180 Alderney Ct Los Altos, CA$1.53M321,441
- 10573 Creston Dr Los Altos, CA$1.6M321,852
- 10582 Creston Dr Los Altos, CA$1.7M332,257
- 10549 Creston Dr Los Altos, CA$1.71M431,960
- 10577 Creston Dr Los Altos, CA$1.53M321,599
- 22151 Berkeley Ct Los Altos, CA$1.68M42.51,972
- 10641 Madera Dr Cupertino, CA$2.06M222,660
- 10550 Creston Dr Los Altos, CA$3.58M434,137
- 10621 Madera Dr Cupertino, CA$1.8M321,632
- 10586 Creston Dr Los Altos, CA$1.73M432,355
- 22190 Alderney Ct Los Altos, CA$1.62M321,836
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!