1057 Hancock Mill Ln, Hephzibah, GA 308153 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $49,700
- Price/sqft: $33
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 3190046000
- Zillow Home ID: 66801280
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1057 Hancock Mill Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30815 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% greater than in Augusta, and 79.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30815 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30815 home values.
- 1053 Hancock Mill Ln Hephzibah, GA$51K321,568
- 1061 Hancock Mill Ln Hephzibah, GA$48K321,248
- 1041 Hancock Mill Ln Hephzibah, GA$73K321,800
- 1045 Hancock Mill Ln Hephzibah, GA$81K422,128
- 1064 Hancock Mill Ln Hephzibah, GA$74K421,600
- 1072 Hancock Mill Ln Hephzibah, GA$48K321,710
- 1056 Hancock Mill Ln Hephzibah, GA$76K321,664
- 1076 Hancock Mill Ln Hephzibah, GA$47K421,647
- 1052 Hancock Mill Ln Hephzibah, GA$68K--2--
- 1080 Hancock Mill Ln Hephzibah, GA$92K321,512
- 1048 Hancock Mill Ln Hephzibah, GA$49K321,800
- 1084 Hancock Mill Ln Hephzibah, GA$78K321,292
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!