1057 Park Dr, Cocoa, FL 329222 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,041 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $21,000
- Price/sqft: $20
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 190 sqft
- View: Park
- Pets OK With Approval
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 2.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,041 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 24 362978000000015900
- Zillow Home ID: 43413027
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1057 Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32922, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42% higher than in Cocoa, and 283.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32922 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cocoa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32922 home values.
- 1055 Park Dr Cocoa, FL$50K21825
- 1059 Park Dr Cocoa, FL$58K311,500
- 1056 Olive St Cocoa, FL$52K311,305
- 1058 Olive St Cocoa, FL$60K321,015
- 1054 Olive St Cocoa, FL$62K321,015
- 1053 Park Dr Cocoa, FL$48K21825
- 1061 Park Dr Cocoa, FL$56K311,279
- 1056 Park Dr Cocoa, FL$53K311,189
- 1054 Park Dr Cocoa, FL$48K311,379
- 1052 Olive St Cocoa, FL$49K21825
- 1060 Olive St Cocoa, FL$49K21825
- 1058 Park Dr Cocoa, FL$36K311,015
- 1051 Park Dr Cocoa, FL$45K21825
- 1052 Park Dr Cocoa, FL$48K31825
- 514 N Carolina Ave Cocoa, FL$53K311,015
- 1060 Park Dr Cocoa, FL$48K21825
- 1050 Olive St Cocoa, FL$33K21825
- 512 N Carolina Ave Cocoa, FL--21825
- 1050 Park Dr Cocoa, FL$47K211,015
- 1057 Olive St Cocoa, FL$55K211,015
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!