A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,331 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Views: 710 all time views
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $535,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $382
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 320 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Craftsman, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1908
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 47214018
- Zillow Home ID: 19713069
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $440-670K.
Market guideZillow predicts Fairgrounds home values will rise 7.9% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Fairgrounds homes, this home is valued 14.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fairgrounds, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.1% greater than in San Jose, and 36.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairgrounds home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairgrounds home values.
|1059 S 7th St San Jose, CA||$494K||3||2||1,054|
|1041 S 7th St San Jose, CA||$493K||2||1||1,100|
|1069 S 7th St San Jose, CA||$540K||2||2||1,376|
|1025 S 7th St San Jose, CA||$527K||3||1||1,344|
|1081 S 7th St San Jose, CA||$500K||3||1||1,192|
|1019 S 7th St San Jose, CA||$548K||3||2.5||1,461|
|1052 S 6th St San Jose, CA||$495K||3||2||1,074|
|1048 S 6th St San Jose, CA||$453K||2||1||900|
|1083 S 7th St San Jose, CA||$496K||3||2||1,148|
|1015 S 7th St San Jose, CA||$622K||4||2||1,888|
|1036 S 6th St San Jose, CA||$439K||2||1||815|
|1009 S 7th St San Jose, CA||$469K||2||1||936|
|1030 S 6th St San Jose, CA||$897K||5||3||2,170|
|1036 S 7th St San Jose, CA||$494K||3||2||1,166|
|1046 S 7th St San Jose, CA||--||2||1||1,315|
|1026 S 7th St San Jose, CA||$473K||2||1||1,040|
|1056 S 7th St San Jose, CA||$519K||2||1||1,296|
|1020 S 7th St San Jose, CA||$546K||3||1||1,472|
|1018 S 6th St San Jose, CA||$462K||2||1||816|
|1066 S 7th St San Jose, CA||$489K||2||1||1,092|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!