- Lot: 4,138 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 1,889 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $49,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $45
- MLS #: 07425304
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Playground, Amenities \ Walk To Marta, Amenities \ Walk To Schools, Basement \ Slab/None, Boathouse/Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Exterior Features \ Porch, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Recently Renovated, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ Parking Pad, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Other (See Remarks), Rooms \ Dining Rm/Living Rm Combo, Rooms \ Other (See Remarks), Style \ Bungalow/Cottage, Style \ Craftsman, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Water/Sewer \ Sewer In Street
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 14 00550009053
- Zillow Home ID: 35882798
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $51-93K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Peoplestown home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among Peoplestown homes, this home is 53.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 87.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Peoplestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.3% lower than in Atlanta, and 39% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Peoplestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Peoplestown home values.
|1063 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA||$66K||3||2||1,181|
|1055 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA||$58K||2||2||1,120|
|1067 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA||--||3||2||1,148|
|1051 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA||$63K||2||2||1,120|
|1071 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA||--||3||2||1,148|
|1047 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA||$57K||3||2||1,100|
|1060 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA||--||2||2||1,148|
|1056 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA||$52K||2||2||1,000|
|1064 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA||$55K||4||1.5||1,148|
|1075 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA||--||3||2||1,148|
|1043 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA||$59K||3||2||1,148|
|1052 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA||$53K||3||2||1,148|
|1076 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA||$65K||3||2||1,148|
|1044 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA||$53K||3||2||1,148|
|1079 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA||$70K||3||2||1,500|
|1030 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA||$61K||2||2||1,148|
|1039 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA||$60K||3||2||1,148|
|1092 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA||$57K||3||2||1,148|
|1083 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA||$63K||3||2||1,148|
|1035 Grant Way SE Atlanta, GA||$60K||3||2||1,148|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!