105th Street 3rd Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112091 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
$1,350 -- ONE BEDROOM APT 100th Street off Third Ave!
- Apartment is on the 1st floor... super convenient and on demand
- Elevator equipped!
- Laundry equipped! CLEAN YOUR CLOTHES IN YOUR OWN BUILDING!
- VERY close to trains, shopping, buses!! Lovely neighborhood
- HUGE bedroom, many closets and windows.
Excellent deal!! CATS OK!!
***PLEASE CALL 646-450-3556***
IF YOU ARE TRYING TO INQUIRE OR SEE THIS APTMENT YOU MUST CALL
646 - 450 - 3665
DO NOT EMAIL OR TEXT***
- Single Family
- 282 days on Zillow
- Zillow Home ID: 2110793606
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 105th Street 3rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fort Hamilton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.5% greater than in New York, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fort Hamilton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Hamilton home values.