106 & West Main St, Merrimac, MA 01860
For Sale: $995,000
- Days on Zillow514
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Elementary SchoolH.R. Donaghue
- High SchoolPentucket Reg.
- Middle SchoolPentucket Reg.
- MLS #71409271
- Zillow Home ID2118196701
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$857,921||$729K – $1.09M||+$18,882||--||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,236/mo||$1.3K – $3.2K/mo||+$83||--||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 01860 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Merrimac as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01860 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% greater than in Merrimac, and 41.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01860 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Merrimac.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01860 home values.
Neighborhood for 106 & West Main Street
- 85 W Main St Merrimac, MA$267K31.51,493
- 5 Whittier Dr Merrimac, MA$369K42.52,552
- 11 Birchmeadow Rd Merrimac, MA$642K63.03,074
- 96 W Main St Merrimac, MA$300K52.01,799
- 10 Birchmeadow Rd Merrimac, MA$249K31.01,290
- 14 Birchmeadow Rd Merrimac, MA$337K31.52,081
- 2 Westminster Rd Merrimac, MA$141K21.01,096
- 4 Westminster Rd Merrimac, MA$235K21.01,382
- 117 W Main St Merrimac, MA$205K21.0768
- 52 Orchard St Merrimac, MA$454K33.02,600
- 48 Orchard St Merrimac, MA$468K43.03,100
- 46 Orchard St Merrimac, MA$486K42.53,444
- 9 Mapleton Rd Merrimac, MA$190K21.01,039
- 7 Greenleaf Park APT H Merrimac, MA$273K21.0--
- 1 Billings Rd Merrimac, MA$244K31.01,950
- 20 Birchmeadow Rd Merrimac, MA$481K32.53,148
- 6 Ridgefield Rd Merrimac, MA$275K21.51,332
- 133 W Main St Merrimac, MA$349K42.02,562
- 22 Spring Hill Rd Merrimac, MA$473K21.5900
- 37 Orchard St Merrimac, MA$434K32.53,300
Nearby Schools in Merrimac
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Helen R Donaghue School 3-6 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Whittier Regional Vocational 9-12 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Dr Frederick N Sweetsir PK-2 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Pentucket Regional Middle 7-8 & ungraded 2.7 mi
- Pentucket Regional Senior High 9-12 & ungraded 2.8 mi
- Sanborn Regional Middle 6-8 3.9 mi
- Memorial School K-5 3.9 mi