106 30th St, San Francisco, CA 941103 beds, 2 baths, 1,259 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,875 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,250,000
- Price/sqft: $993
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space
- Security System
- Wet Bar
- Full alarm system with web cams. Central Vacuume System. Downstairs inlaw unit.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,259 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 26
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 6636 010
- Zillow Home ID: 15183476
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 106 30th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bernal Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.2% lower than in San Francisco, and 9.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Bernal Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bernal Heights home values.
- 760 San Jose Ave San Francisco, CA$1.39M--11,125
- 758 San Jose Ave San Francisco, CA$1.54M--21,175
- 1685-1687 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$2.51M322,227
- 1677-1679 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.57M222,000
- 1673 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.99M211,518
- 1671 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.53M211,069
- 45 Day St San Francisco, CA$1.65M--11,244
- 39-41 Day St San Francisco, CA$1.67M221,760
- 33 Day St San Francisco, CA$1.91M31.751,650
- 1663 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.98M--11,837
- 27 Day St San Francisco, CA$1.37M311,362
- 125-127 30th St San Francisco, CA$1.91M523,000
- 1659-1661 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$2.26M--22,900
- 129 30th St San Francisco, CA$1.82M321,840
- 1655 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.61M54--
- 1655 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$2.55M543,100
- 1703-1707 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.76M--33,690
- 1651 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.63M--11,747
- 1725 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.92M311,590
- 1717 Dolores St San Francisco, CA$1.14M--11,564
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!