106 Admiral Ave, Elizabethton, TN 376432 beds, 3 baths, 1,272 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,672 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,272 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2115897698
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 106 Admiral Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37643 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.4% greater than in Elizabethton, and 24% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37643 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elizabethton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37643 home values.
- Alexander Blvd TN$85K--11,124
- Border View TN$55K--1936
- Border View TN$56K--21,444
- Muse Rd Elizabethton, TN--------
- 117 Admiral Ave Elizabethton, TN$51K21900
- Highway 19e TN--------
- 139 Victory Ln Gray, TN$184K321,590
- 135 Victory Ln Gray, TN$198K332,140
- Alexander Blvd TN$162K--1768
- 131 Victory Ln Gray, TN$221K332,500
- 120 Admiral Ave Elizabethton, TN$78K--1.51,400
- Border View TN$269K--23,253
- 127 Victory Ln Gray, TN$231K332,680
- 127 Admiral Ave Elizabethton, TN$55K--11,260
- Highway 19 E TN--------
- 123 Victory Ln Gray, TN$231K443,130
- 123 Victory Ln Gray, TN$246K443,130
- Alexander Blvd TN$137K--21,410
- 1151 Bristol Hwy Elizabethton, TN$188K--0.58,240
- 119 Victory Ln Gray, TN$211K321,963
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292