A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1810
- Views: 1,218 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $325,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $115
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ 3 or More, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Pine, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Key in Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Key in Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH2_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,829 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0016 B:0000 L:0107
- Zillow Home ID: 56921520
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $281-515K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01834 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Groveland as a whole. Among 01834 homes, this home is valued 30.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% greater than in Groveland, and 78.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01834 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Groveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01834 home values.
|110 Gardner St Groveland, MA||$303K||2||1||1,548|
|107 Gardner St Groveland, MA||$316K||3||1||1,778|
|98 Gardner St Groveland, MA||$363K||2||2||2,395|
|112 Gardner St Groveland, MA||$352K||3||1.5||2,237|
|109 Gardner St Groveland, MA||$408K||6||2.5||2,628|
|97 Gardner St Groveland, MA||$319K||3||1.5||1,395|
|15 Sylvan St Groveland, MA||$365K||5||2||2,284|
|93 Gardner St Groveland, MA||$306K||3||1.5||1,492|
|111 Gardner St Groveland, MA||$424K||5||2.5||2,804|
|114 Gardner St Groveland, MA||$365K||4||2||2,236|
|92 Gardner St Groveland, MA||$346K||4||1.5||1,966|
|91 Gardner St Groveland, MA||$391K||5||2||2,314|
|2 Sylvan St Groveland, MA||$328K||2||1||1,395|
|13 Pecker Ln Groveland, MA||$306K||2||1||1,404|
|113 Gardner St Groveland, MA||$288K||2||1||936|
|19 Sylvan St Groveland, MA||$359K||3||2||2,004|
|90 Gardner St Groveland, MA||$394K||4||2.5||2,360|
|89 Gardner St Groveland, MA||$332K||4||1||1,936|
|366 Main St Groveland, MA||$467K||4||2.5||3,054|
|8 Pecker Ln Groveland, MA||$320K||3||1||1,495|
Nearby Schools in Groveland
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-6 & ungraded1.1 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!