106 Harold Rd, Farmington, CT 060324 beds, 2 baths, 2,377 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Stove
- Last sold: Oct 1989 for $148,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor,3rd Bedroom Description \ Lower Level,4th Bedroom Description \ Lower Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Crawl Space,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Deck Type Description \ Upper Level,Dining Room Description \ Cathedral Ceiling,Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room,Dining Room Description \ Vaulted Ceiling,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows,Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding,Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Electric,Fuel Type \ Propane,Garage - Type Of \ Under House,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan,Interior Feature \ French Door,Interior Feature \ Skylight,Interior Feature \ Slider,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Lot Description \ Open,Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Other Room 1 Description \ Den,Porch Type \ Open,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Raised Ranch,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,377 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R:830 N:106
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59069501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 106 Harold Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% lower than in Farmington, and 24.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06032 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
- 100 Harold Rd Farmington, CT$251K321,584
- 102 Harold Rd Farmington, CT$247K32.51,660
- 41-43 Case St Farmington, CT$294K433,300
- 94 Harold Rd Farmington, CT$251K31.51,658
- 105 Harold Rd Farmington, CT$235K221,460
- 37 Case St Farmington, CT$163K11864
- 35 Case St Farmington, CT$168K211,262
- 46 Case St Farmington, CT$190K41.51,584
- 93 Harold Rd Farmington, CT$275K31.21,748
- 60 Harold Rd Farmington, CT$265K32.51,660
- 58 Harold Rd Farmington, CT$280K32.51,660
- 64 Harold Rd Farmington, CT$263K32.51,660
- 56 Harold Rd Farmington, CT$183K321,365
- 52 Harold Rd Farmington, CT$168K311,232
- 36 Case St Farmington, CT$263K421,631
- 110 Harold Rd Farmington, CT$320K31.51,736
- 104 Harold Rd Farmington, CT$341K312,536
- 48 Harold Rd Farmington, CT$116K31912
- 59 Harold Rd Farmington, CT$225K32.51,547
- 61 Harold Rd Farmington, CT$226K221,508
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.