This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1976
- Views: 1,975 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2001
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Gas
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Foundation: Slab
- Exterior: Brick
- Mandatory Fee Paid: Monthly
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Lawncare
- Architectural Style: Other
- Appliances: Range-Electric
- Interior: Window Vinyl
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Maintenance Common Area
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Maintenance Bld Exterior
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Cool: Central Electric
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Condo Description Location: Building Common Entry
- Eating Area: Living Room
- Condo Description Location: Lower Level
- Lot Information: Water View
- Tax Exemption: None
- Ownership Interest Types: MandatoryFee
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Parcel #: 29-06-16-000-016.313-013
- Zillow Home ID: 73214831
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $75-228K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Noblesville, and 99% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46062 home values.
Nearby Schools in Noblesville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.