106 Knoll Ct APT D, Noblesville, IN 460622 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Due to combining households (and pets) with my significant other, we are forced to list this beautiful fully renovated condo. Upgrades have been done throughout the entire unit. Kitchen and front entry have granite floors equipped with all stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, oven/stove, microwave and dual stainless steel kitchen sinks. Upgraded cabinetry and fixtures with granite countertops and a small wine bar. Cherry wood floors throughout, as well as crown molding in every room. Both bathrooms have granite and tile, there is absolutely no linoleum. Again, all bath and lighting fixtures are new. Oh and don't let me forget to mention the four-season porch that has 9 foot tall windows overlooking unobstructed lake views! Home also comes with a home warranty, one deeded parking space and a one car garage.
The Bluffs is located right off of the Morse, giving this specific condo beautiful views from almost every window. It is truly beautiful to wake up to every morning. There is nothing like having a cup of coffee while looking out over the lake. There is walking trails, a semi-olympic size pool, clubhouse, private lake access and tennis courts on the property. It is easy to get to either 31 or 37, making downtown easily accessible.
Would be happy to show and answer any questions about the condo or the bluffs. Please do not hesitate to ask! Email, text or call at 765-714-7272.
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Tennis Court
- View: Park, Water
- Pool, private lake access, clubhouse, walking trails and boat docks
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood, Wood products
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Zillow Home ID: 2115736419
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 106 Knoll Court APT D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Noblesville, and 98.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46062 home values.
- 105 Knoll Ct APT A Noblesville, IN$118K------
- 105 Knoll Ct Noblesville, IN$121K------
- 105 Knoll Ct Noblesville, IN$118K------
- 106 Knoll Ct APT D Noblesville, IN$119K221,700
- 105 Knoll Ct APT D Noblesville, IN$124K------
- 107 Knoll Ct APT E Noblesville, IN$142K------
- 107 Knoll Ct APT C Noblesville, IN$132K321,800
- 107 Knoll Ct APT F Noblesville, IN$119K------
- 107 Knoll Ct Noblesville, IN$120K------
- 107D Knoll Ct # D Noblesville, IN$119K221,795
- 106 Knoll Ct Noblesville, IN$123K------
- 105A Knoll Ct # 315 Noblesville, IN$130K------
- 105 Knoll Ct APT C Noblesville, IN$120K------
- 105 Knoll Ct Noblesville, IN$120K------
- 106 Knoll Ct Noblesville, IN$120K------
- 106 Knoll Ct APT B Noblesville, IN$119K22--
- 105 Knoll Ct Noblesville, IN$123K221,500
- 105 Knoll Ct Noblesville, IN$122K------
- 106 Knoll Ct APT A Noblesville, IN$123K221,795
- 106 Knoll Ct Noblesville, IN$112K221,700
Nearby Schools in Noblesville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292