- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,081 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $8/mo
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $229,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 1516313
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Association: Lexington Blue Grass
- Lease Type: Net
- Dining Facilities: Breakfast Area
- Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Garage: Yes
- Washer-Dryer Hook-up
- Window Treatments
- Location Description: Underground Utility
- Location Description: Park(s) Nearby
- Miscellaneous: Bedroom 1st Floor
- Miscellaneous: Family Room
- Miscellaneous: Rec Room
- Miscellaneous: Bonus Room
- Miscellaneous: Guest Quarters
- Miscellaneous: Separate Utility Rm.
- Water: City
- Air Conditioning: Electric
- Construction: Brick Veneer
- Dining Facilities: Kitchen Bar
- Storm Doors
- Location Description: Pool Nearby
- Miscellaneous: Foyer
- Miscellaneous: Master Bdrm 1st Flr.
- Sewer: Sewer
- Attic: Access Only
- Dining Facilities: Dining Area
- Water Heater: Electric
- Appliances: Disposal
- Insulated Glass
- Privacy Fence
- Location Description: Homeowners Asoc.
- Miscellaneous: Great Room
- Roof: Dimensional Style
- Construction: Siding - Vinyl
- Wood Fence
- Window Screens
- Miscellaneous: Home Office
- Window Blinds
- Existing Home Warr.: Yes
- HOA Frequency: Annual
- Construction: Stone
- Type: 1 Story
- Specialty Ceilings
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,262 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2110518157
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $202-312K.
Popularity on Zillow
Trending! This home is one of the top 10% most visited in the neighborhood this week.
|120 Lanes Run Dr Georgetown, KY||$257K||4||3||3,087|
|105 Lanes Run Dr Georgetown, KY||$192K||3||2.5||1,735|
|103 Lanes Run Dr Georgetown, KY||$197K||3||2||1,743|
|102 Lanes Run Dr Georgetown, KY||$236K||4||3||3,262|
|110 Lanes Run Dr Georgetown, KY||$232K||3||2||1,732|
|112 Lanes Run Dr Georgetown, KY||$226K||3||3||2,148|
|114 Lanes Run Dr Georgetown, KY||--||Studio||--||12,197|
|121 Lanes Run Dr Georgetown, KY||$178K||3||2||1,516|
|101 Lanes Run Dr Georgetown, KY||$188K||3||3||1,683|
|116 Lanes Run Dr Georgetown, KY||--||Studio||--||10,890|
|100 Lanes Run Dr Georgetown, KY||$233K||4||3||3,262|
|123 Lanes Run Dr Georgetown, KY||$179K||3||2.5||1,536|
|127 Lanes Run Dr Georgetown, KY||$189K||3||2||1,688|
|129 Lanes Run Dr Georgetown, KY||$394K||Studio||--||8,276|
|124 Lanes Run Dr Georgetown, KY||$250K||5||3.5||2,892|
|1850 Oxford Dr Georgetown, KY||$180K||3||2||1,744|
|128 Lanes Run Dr Georgetown, KY||$224K||3||2||1,738|
|137 Lanes Run Dr Georgetown, KY||$186K||3||2||1,631|
|122 Lanes Run Dr Georgetown, KY||$274K||4||4||2,775|
|1829 Oxford Dr Georgetown, KY||$263K||4||3||2,405|
Nearby Schools in Georgetown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
10-12 & ungraded3.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.