106 Lilac Ct, Noblesville, IN 460624 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,536 sqft
- Parcel #: 29-06-15-301-011.000-013
- Zillow Home ID: 73214797
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 106 Lilac Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% lower than in Noblesville, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Noblesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46062 home values.
- 20620 Little Chicago Noblesville, IN$450K433,940
- 20620 Little Chicago Rd Noblesville, IN$466K433,940
- 107 Lilac Ct Noblesville, IN$152K321,548
- 105 Lilac Ct Noblesville, IN$357K332,162
- 108 Lilac Ct Noblesville, IN$212K43.52,496
- 104 Lilac Ct Noblesville, IN$411K42.53,384
- 109 Lilac Ct Noblesville, IN$200K344,204
- 110 Lilac Ct Noblesville, IN$174K321,632
- 5782 Pine Knoll Blvd Noblesville, IN$128K321,464
- 103 Lilac Ct Noblesville, IN$424K42.52,570
- 2308 Hawthorn Pl Noblesville, IN$167K31.51,904
- 2306 Hawthorn Pl Noblesville, IN$159K32.51,816
- 2304 Hawthorn Pl Noblesville, IN$164K421,900
- 307 Baywood Dr Noblesville, IN$237K332,828
- 2310 Hawthorn Pl Noblesville, IN$224K32.52,814
- 2302 Hawthorn Pl Noblesville, IN$157K421,874
- 2302 Hawthorn Pl Noblesville, IN$222K421,874
- 2302 Hawthorn Pl Noblesville, IN$208K42--
- 102 Lilac Ct Noblesville, IN$436K43.52,786
- 5781 Pine Knoll Blvd Noblesville, IN$126K321,304
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292