106 Littleton St, Springfield, MA 011044 beds, 2 baths, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $129,900
- Price/sqft: $84
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Security System
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks)
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: S:07840 P:0021
- Zillow Home ID: 56217931
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 106 Littleton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Liberty Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.3% higher than in Springfield, and 77.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Liberty Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Springfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Liberty Heights home values.
- 100 Littleton St Springfield, MA$92K311,200
- 110 Littleton St Springfield, MA$99K311,134
- 116 Littleton St Springfield, MA$81K31.51,164
- 96 Littleton St Springfield, MA$114K211,106
- 173 Phoenix Ter Springfield, MA$114K321,608
- 167 Phoenix Ter Springfield, MA$113K41.51,456
- 177 Phoenix Ter Springfield, MA$86K311,423
- 163 Phoenix Ter Springfield, MA$126K321,376
- 99 Littleton St Springfield, MA$130K31.51,423
- 107 Littleton St Springfield, MA$109K31.51,352
- 120 Littleton St Springfield, MA$88K311,146
- 90 Littleton St Springfield, MA$115K311,362
- 95 Littleton St Springfield, MA$75K311,166
- 181 Phoenix Ter Springfield, MA$115K521,632
- 157 Phoenix Ter Springfield, MA$123K31.51,439
- 109 Littleton St Springfield, MA$99K21890
- 91 Littleton St Springfield, MA$102K321,003
- 113 Littleton St Springfield, MA$71K21900
- Littleton St Springfield, MA$97K311,056
- 187 Phoenix Ter Springfield, MA$98K311,067
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!