106 Margharetta Dr, Eatonton, GA 310243 beds, 2 baths, 2,198 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 208 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2005 for $39,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: 07202106
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,198 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: E005241003
- Zillow Home ID: 76595826
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 106 Margharetta Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31024, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.9% higher than in Eatonton, and 19.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31024 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Eatonton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 104 Margharetta Dr Eatonton, GA$314K--22,433
- 104 Margharetta Dr Eatonton, GA$578K------
- 318 N Maple Ave Eatonton, GA$48K321,755
- 113 N Jefferson Ave Eatonton, GA$91K------
- 100 Phillips Dr Eatonton, GA$195K--12,062
- 101 Margharetta Dr Eatonton, GA$321K433,480
- 110 Margharetta Dr Eatonton, GA$433K--23,305
- 107 Margharetta Dr Eatonton, GA$354K645,298
- 103 Margharetta Dr Eatonton, GA$312K--32,664
- 103 Margharetta Dr Eatonton, GA$190K------
- 121 Troy Edwards Rd Eatonton, GA$136K--1912
- 314 1/2 N Maple Ave Eatonton, GA$91K--11,341
- 101 Margharetta Dr Eatonton, GA$313K433,480
- 108 Matthew Ln Eatonton, GA$153K--21,656
- 100 Swan Dr Eatonton, GA$274K--3.53,985
- 101 Swan Dr Eatonton, GA$335K--23,819
- 114 Margharetta Dr Eatonton, GA$417K443,106
- 321 N Maple Ave Eatonton, GA$160K--21,248
- 107 Matthew Ln Eatonton, GA$170K--22,401
- 416 N Jefferson Ave Eatonton, GA$373K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.