- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
106 Mohave Ter # 18, Fremont, CA 945392 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1986
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $478,000
- Price/sqft: $398
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 50
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 519 124413500
- Zillow Home ID: 25026467
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 106 Mohave Ter # 18
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Warm Springs, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.6% greater than in Fremont, and 35.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Warm Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Warm Springs home values.
- 102 Mohave Ter Fremont, CA$467K221,200
- 110 Mohave Ter Fremont, CA$454K221,200
- 114 Mohave Ter # 16 Fremont, CA$455K221,200
- 105 Mohave Cmn # 26 Fremont, CA$683K421,200
- 107 Mohave Ter # 2 Fremont, CA$464K221,200
- 109 Mohave Cmn Fremont, CA$464K221,200
- 118 Mohave Ter Fremont, CA$448K221,200
- 101 Mohave Cmn # 25 Fremont, CA$454K221,200
- 111 Mohave Ter # 3 Fremont, CA$471K221,200
- 113 Mohave Cmn # 24 Fremont, CA$451K221,200
- 117 Mohave Cmn # 21 Fremont, CA$452K221,200
- 115 Mohave Ter Fremont, CA$466K221,200
- 119 Mohave Ter Fremont, CA$452K221,200
- 121 Mohave Cmn # 22 Fremont, CA$450K221,200
- 123 Mohave Ter Fremont, CA$449K221,200
- 126 Mohave Ter Fremont, CA$451K221,200
- 125 Mohave Cmn # 19 Fremont, CA$450K221,200
- 127 Mohave Ter Fremont, CA$453K221,200
- 130 Mohave Ter Fremont, CA$452K221,200
- 122 Mohave Ter Fremont, CA$454K221,200
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292