106 N 49th St, Seattle, WA 981033 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $405,100
- Price/sqft: $238
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 340 sqft
- Partial basement, 490 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Parcel #: 7986400115
- Zillow Home ID: 49074806
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 106 N 49th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Phinney Ridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.2% less than in Seattle, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Phinney Ridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phinney Ridge home values.
- 112 N 49th St Seattle, WA$460K11810
- 104 N 49th St Seattle, WA$679K221,980
- 109 N 50th St Seattle, WA$591K31.51,510
- 111 N 50th St Seattle, WA$558K321,800
- 116 N 49th St Seattle, WA$530K31.51,470
- 101 N 50th St Seattle, WA$820K422,070
- 4818 1st Ave NW Seattle, WA$595K311,540
- 115 N 50th St Seattle, WA$488K211,290
- 111 N 49th St Seattle, WA$577K321,880
- 4814 1st Ave NW Seattle, WA$515K41.752,020
- 120 N 49th St Seattle, WA$557K42.51,540
- 115 N 49th St Seattle, WA$504K211,180
- 119 N 50th St Seattle, WA$439K311,160
- 4810 1st Ave NW Seattle, WA$550K412,235
- 119 N 49th St Seattle, WA$771K421,910
- 4911 1st Ave NW Seattle, WA$350K11600
- 4806 1st Ave NW Seattle, WA$422K211,020
- 123 N 50th St Seattle, WA$495K311,540
- 124 N 49th St Seattle, WA$729K422,120
- 110 N 48th St Seattle, WA$650K31.751,770
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292