106 N 4th St, Philipsburg, PA 16866
Sold on 8/23/13: $12,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,552 sq ft
- Lot:2,178 sqft
- Year Built:1932
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $12,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
Saturday November 10 at 12Noon
A Great Opportunity To Own A Home Or Investment Property In An Outstanding Area of Centre County Just Moments away From State College and Penn State University! A quiet neighborhood and only minutes away from Penn State University in State College. A short 20 minutes from State College, this two story home is perfect to call home and has the room to modify into an additional apartment for a source of income.
This Two Story Home Features The Following:
Spacious Living with 1,552 Sq Ft Above Ground Not Including Basement On A 2,178sq Ft Lot
A Spacious Living Room
Large Dining Room
Enclosed Sun Room Patio
& Much More!
Details at www.TrueBlueAuctions.com
*Please Note The Following*:
This Property Is Being Sold With A Clear & Marketable Title. There Are No Leans Or Back Taxes. All Taxes Will Be Paid Current To Date Of Closing. True Blue Auctions Makes Sellers Liable To Bring A Clear & Marketable Title To Closing In Our Contract. We Will Not Sell Encumbered And Troubled Properties.
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow203
- Exterior MaterialOther
- Parcel #29-201- 097- 0000-
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID75215055
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$89,342||$75K – $99K||+$43||$57||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$900/mo||$675 – $1.5K/mo||-$1||$0.58||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 16866 home values will fall 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.2% fall for Philipsburg as a whole. Among 16866 homes, this home is valued 10.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 88.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 16866 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% lower than in Philipsburg, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 16866 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philipsburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16866 home values.
Neighborhood for 106 N 4th Street
- 118 N 4th St Philipsburg, PA$95K31.51,736
- 411 E Laurel St Philipsburg, PA$89K41.01,276
- 122 N 4th St Philipsburg, PA$100K41.51,744
- 107 N 4th St Philipsburg, PA$66K31.51,320
- 415 E Laurel St Philipsburg, PA$99K41.01,708
- 409 E Laurel St Philipsburg, PA$37K31.01,080
- 20 N 4th St Philipsburg, PA$96K31.51,850
- 125 N 5th St Philipsburg, PA$127K61.02,140
- 111 N 4th St Philipsburg, PA$91K31.51,470
- 12 N 4th St Philipsburg, PA$91K31.01,756
- 129 N 5th St Philipsburg, PA$182K42.52,044
- 322 E Laurel St Philipsburg, PA$98K21.51,088
- 400 E Pine St Philipsburg, PA$98K41.51,440
- 119 N 4th St Philipsburg, PA$50K22.01,332
- 414 E Pine St Philipsburg, PA$88K31.01,344
- 414 E Laurel St Philipsburg, PA$135K32.02,127
- 123 N 4th St Philipsburg, PA$105K41.51,972
- 109 N 5th St Philipsburg, PA$110K42.01,712
- 422 E Pine St Philipsburg, PA$95K31.51,618
- 20 N Centre St Philipsburg, PA$102K31.51,921
Nearby Schools in Philipsburg
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005