106 N Prairie Ave, Joliet, IL 604353 beds, 1.5 baths, 864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 60 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Carport, Off street
- Living room, Parking Type: Off Street
- Dining room
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3007084220210000
- Zillow Home ID: 5476559
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 106 N Prairie Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60435, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12% lower than in Joliet, and 250.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60435 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Joliet.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60435 home values.
- N Prairie Ave Joliet, IL--------
- 816 Richmond St Joliet, IL$97K----1,344
- 815 John St Joliet, IL$121K----1,000
- 814 Richmond St Joliet, IL$86K----1,290
- 813 John St Joliet, IL--311,132
- 810 Richmond St Joliet, IL$77K21912
- 811 John St Joliet, IL$91K----924
- 105 N Prairie Ave Joliet, IL$111K311,390
- 103 N Prairie Ave Joliet, IL$102K321,428
- 907 Richmond St Joliet, IL------1,086
- 107 N Prairie Ave Joliet, IL$109K----1,438
- 819 Richmond St Joliet, IL$116K--11,482
- 817 Richmond St Joliet, IL------748
- 101 N Prairie Ave Joliet, IL$130K----2,134
- 808 Richmond St Joliet, IL--311,356
- 815 Richmond St Joliet, IL$76K411,300
- 809 John St Joliet, IL$153K----1,680
- 820 John St Joliet, IL$137K431,518
- 813 Richmond St Joliet, IL--431,000
- 816 John St Joliet, IL$100K----1,600
Nearby Schools in Joliet
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!