106 Nazha Dr, Davenport, FL 33897
Sold on 2/13/13: $180,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:2,376 sq ft
- Lot:7,236 sqft
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $180,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringTile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID68616602
- Garage Size400
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #262524488071000110
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Addition Size2400
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow389
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete, Other, Stucco
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$200,445||$184K – $216K||-$294||$84||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,972/mo||$2.8K – $3.3K/mo||+$142||$1.25||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 33897 home values will rise 8.8% next year, compared to a 8% rise for Citrus Ridge as a whole. Among 33897 homes, this home is valued 22.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Citrus Ridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Citrus Ridge, and 35.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33897 home values.
Neighborhood for 106 Nazha Drive
Nearby Schools in Citrus Ridge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Westside K-8 School PK-8 1.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005