106 Otis StUNIT 3, Cambridge, MA 02141
Sold on 10/7/13: $1
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #M:00025 L:0011000003
- Room Count5
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID56426438
- Days on Zillow76
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$441,121||$388K – $481K||+$10,839||$387||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,377/mo||$1.9K – $3.3K/mo||-$66||$2.09||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts East Cambridge home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 4.7% increase for Cambridge as a whole. Among East Cambridge homes, this home is valued 14.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Cambridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 181% greater than in Cambridge, and 42.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Cambridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cambridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Cambridge home values.
Neighborhood for 106 Otis Street UNIT 3
Nearby Schools in Cambridge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- King Open (assigned) PK-8 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Fletcher/Maynard Academy (assigned) PK-8 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Cambridgeport (assigned) PK-8 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Kennedy-Longfellow School (assigned) PK-8 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Cambridge Rindge and Latin School (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.8 mi
- Martin Luther King, Jr. School (assigned) PK-8 & ungraded 1.9 mi
- The Amigos School (assigned) PK-8 & ungraded 1.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005